• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl that will stick to Textured Plastic!!!

PITA job that we need a good extremely high tack vinyl that will stick to lightly textured plastic garbage toters. Vinyl needs to somewhat play nice with the plastic but these will be going on containers that have been in the elements for a couple of years at least. I'm leaning towards 3M scotchcal 3690 but need some suggestions, thanks! :thankyou:

Sign Works

Picked up a sample sheet of the Arlon DPF8000 and it's tack level did not seem anywhere near as strong as Convex High Tack so I ordered the Convex which arrived today. I printed on the Convex today, it printed great on the Versacamm and has an extremely high tack adhesive, I'll see how well it adheres to HDPE tomorrow (high density polyethylene). Convex also has a new media with an even higher tack level than the Convex material, it's called Pit-Bull.