• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Virtual Assistant???

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Have any of you had any luck using a virtual assistant? What kinds of projects?

Do you buy blocks of hours off of something like fiverr or do you just have them on a monthly retainer?

If you don't have one yet, would you consider hiring one?

I hate to ask, but any horror stories?

I'll start, I used one to compile this list of trade shows. Totally unedited. She did a great job!

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
If you can find someone smart enough that can do it without a bunch of hand holding it would be great.
I've used a person that works for one of my customers to do some inventory spreadsheets and some variable data things.

FireSprint.com

Step 1.) Eliminate any unnecessary work
Step 2.) Automate anything that can be
Step 3.) Set clear expectations & timeframes

If I needed them to make purchases for me, I would set up a specific capital one credit card for them to use if I needed them to buy anything. That would be easy enough to cancel and chargeback any fraud.

Sign consultant

Step 1.) Eliminate any unnecessary work
Step 2.) Automate anything that can be
Step 3.) Set clear expectations & timeframes

If I needed them to make purchases for me, I would set up a specific capital one credit card for them to use if I needed them to buy anything. That would be easy enough to cancel and chargeback any fraud.
It can ease your life I have a great experience if you need let me know i can assist

Sign consultant

Sign consultant Please do share your tips with the fine people here!
Sure thing!
In this you need to contact reputable outsource company.
Things needs to be a project based with scope and hourly calculation.
If you have a work that takes 1 hour just pay for that much amount of the work.
List down things that can be automated with less human element
If you go with individuals that will work too.

FireSprint.com

I think Fiverr is a good place to start. I have hired mine through that platform. I'm curious what others will say.