• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Visiting the USA

Ozzy

G'day all.

Wondering if anyone has a shop I can come visit in Vegas?

I'm a window tinter thats comming for SEMA.
I think I have the 29th of Oct free and would love to pop my head in and ask some questions or even better hang out for the day and see how the pros really do it.
I'm sure thats what SEMA is for but I'm sure like any other show Its just full of Reps?

I know it takes years to learn but even 5 minutes with an actual installer is better than nothing.

I have a Roland plotter and starting to get some good basic signage work.
I have also done a lot of basic printed frost but I have to outsource the printed material.

I also want to get in to the car wrapping side of things and there arent any training days here until next year.
I'm also finding that the I'm not getting much help from the suppliers. Maybe because I'm a window tinter?????

Anyways, cant wait to get to Sin City :peace!:

CS-SignSupply-TT

AUSSIE!AUSSIE!AUSSIE! OI!OI!OI! I am sure you will not find $1 airfares like you had in Australia during the 2000 Games. Perhaps you could find a WRAP SHOP in southern California and fly there from SIN CITY relatively cheap.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
G'day all.

Wondering if anyone has a shop I can come visit in Vegas?

I'm a window tinter thats comming for SEMA.
I think I have the 29th of Oct free and would love to pop my head in and ask some questions or even better hang out for the day and see how the pros really do it.
I'm sure thats what SEMA is for but I'm sure like any other show Its just full of Reps?

I know it takes years to learn but even 5 minutes with an actual installer is better than nothing.

I have a Roland plotter and starting to get some good basic signage work.
I have also done a lot of basic printed frost but I have to outsource the printed material.

I also want to get in to the car wrapping side of things and there arent any training days here until next year.
I'm also finding that the I'm not getting much help from the suppliers. Maybe because I'm a window tinter?????

Anyways, cant wait to get to Sin City :peace!:

I would stay until SGIA 2012 happening in Las Vegas from 10/18 ~ 21. You will see a lot of graphic side of business.

If you are doing well with Tint, wrapping should not be an issue for you.