• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vista Frames Alternative? Orbus' Sign Pro Systems?

SqueeGee

I've got an order that can't be accommodated by Vista's turnaround time so I need to find an alternative.

Has anyone used both Vista and SPS frames? Any differences to speak of? How was customer service and turnaround time for SPS? Are there any other companies out there that I should consider?

Thanks!

OhioSignShop

I.ve used the Orbus stuff and found it low quality, not up to Vista standards by a long shot. That was back when they first launched so might have improved but I doubt it. The fitting and overall quality is just not there with Orbus. Might work for some clients that are not on your "A" list. Vista is worth the 10 day wait.

CES020

Call Vista and talk to Sam (I think that's right- he runs the place). Explain the situation and see if he can resolve it. In my opinion, no one can compete with Vista, they kick ass.