• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VisualRIP+

toodark

I can not get a straight answer, even out of Caldera tech support. Is visualRIP+ capable of just cutting. I want to use Caldera with my Graphtec just to cut, not a print/cut JUST to plot. Caldera tech support said not possible. ????? What Caldera software do I need to plot only?

MrSalumi

As I understand it Visual RIP+ is a suite of software which includes Visual Cut (the cutting support)

nate

That is what their websites says, sure wish their tech support would know that
Well, within reason. What you do is RIP your document, and then get the cut file info from Spooler. Look that up in VisualCut, and then it'll cut it. You'll need to choose "blind" so the machine just cuts-- it won't have any dots to look for.

Bly

Call us below. We are a certified Caldera Training and Service company. We have your answer.

Yellowcase
Matias Bilbao
305-494-9794

Why don't you just answer the question here instead of spamming the board with your company's details in every thread?

Barry Wright

Simple

I have a few questions for you. Are you doing the printing on a different RIP and then interested in having Caldera cut the material? Or are you interested in only cutting colored vinyl, for example (no printing)? The reason I ask is that purchasing Caldera just for the cut feature may not be the right option considering that you have Cutting Master for the Graphtec (PC and Mac) available for free online which does exactly the latter.

Barry Wright

toodark

I have a few questions for you. Are you doing the printing on a different RIP and then interested in having Caldera cut the material? Or are you interested in only cutting colored vinyl, for example (no printing)? The reason I ask is that purchasing Caldera just for the cut feature may not be the right option considering that you have Cutting Master for the Graphtec (PC and Mac) available for free online which does exactly the latter.

Barry Wright
We use Caldera as our RIP. I want to also just plot from Caldera without printing, just plain cut vinyl.