• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VJ 1324 Mutoch

EZ Ink

Continue to trouble shoot printing issues. I swap out my yellow ink bulk cartridge with a regular yellow in cartridge. Did a another cleaning and nozzel check, nozzle check shows everything is printing except the yellow. Any suggestions. Thanks.

EZ Ink Promotions

Continue to trouble shoot printing issues. I swap out my yellow ink bulk cartridge with a regular yellow in cartridge. Did a another cleaning and nozzel check, nozzle check shows everything is printing except the yellow. Any suggestions. Thanks.

EZ Ink Promotions
Have you tried soaking the print heads??

donkur

EZ Ink Promotions
I had so much trouble with my Mutoh, I ended up buying an HP latex instead. The best thing I have ever done. The Mutoh was constant headaches, one problem after another. Still have to find someone to take it to the dump. Hate to say it but...
Good luck with your printer. I hope you can get it working.

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
First, fold a tech cleaning cloth (so it's not much bigger than the printhead), soak it in cleaning fluid, and place it on capstan, and leaving the printhead on top of the cloth for a minimum 12 hours. This is called "soaking a printhead".

Another way is to get 1 bag of cleaning fluid and do multiple normal or short charges. See the PDF I have attached from the Maintenance Manual. It's gonna use a bunch of ink, so it may be cheaper to get 4 bags and it to ALL 4 colors. If it doesn't clear up your problem and you tried soaking the head before all this, I'd consider needing a new printhead.

Attachments

• VJ-1324 MaintenanceManual pg313.pdf
    73.1 KB · Views: 38