• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vynal express

dmccraw95

this is the plotter. im on third computer and no luck with this darn plotter. i got a XP that wont read anything after the LXI is scanned.

For Vista from dell. my software is lxi 7.5 so it dont support the vista. is there any downloads i can do to fix this?

JBarraxSW

Hi McCraw.
It sounds like you have a basic compatibility problem. LXi 7.5 is not Vista compatible. You'll have to either use a pc running Windows 2000 or XP, or upgrade to LXi 8.5, which is Vista compatible.
For troubleshooting the connection with an older pc, check out our knowledgbase for tips on solving installation & connectivity issues, or call 1-800-966-1783 tomorrow afternoon (1 - 5pm CST) to talk with one of our cutter techs.

Spider

support

if you want good support he's right, SW has a knowledge base free to the public, great information and if you've bought from them, even better phone support service. Great company to deal with!