• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Wall-Mounted Locking Storage Cabinet for Vinyl Rolls

siphon56

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for a wall-mounted storage solution to securely store my adhesive vinyl wrap rolls. I use 30-inch wide rolls. If anyone knows or sends me the product link, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Boudica

I'm here for Educational Purposes
have you looked at what Uline has? They have a lot of storage cabinets, and a wide price range.

Boudica

leave out the vinyl wrap... just search for locking storage cabinet - you will get a lot of results, but you can probably narrow it down by size as well. I doubt there is anything specifically for vinyl.

• Agree
Reactions: 2B

James Batchelor

I built the attached out of corflute for vinyl offcuts. Cheap and keeps the film round instead of flattening over time. (know this is not what you are talking about but thought some of you might be interested).

Attachments

• Corflute Offcut holder.jpg
    Corflute Offcut holder.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 75

John_Smith

Enjoying retirement in Central Florida
I call it a DIY project: Build yourself a custom wood cabinet to your specs.
If you don't have the expertise or tools to build a wooden cabinet, design it and farm it out to one of the companies that you feel comfortable with their skills.

Boudica

That is why I suggested a locking cabinet. No idea how much you need to store or for how long.... But if locking it up is more important than how you store it, start with a cabinet of some sort, or a room you can lock. You can fashion proper storage within the cabinet or room. Pegs for Vinyl inside of a cabinet will need to be custom though.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you can't trust them with a shared space, how do you keep them from stealing customers and other sign related stuff ??

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Look at the plastic storage sheds/ pool boxes, they come in all kinds of sizes and configurations, can go anywhere from small units like these to large sheds where you'd have a full room.
They're not wall mounted, but they hold a lot, keep dust out, and they lock. Every big box store sells them, these are Home Depot models, they alone probably have over 100 different variations in just the composite ones like this.

1721841967489.png
1721842083403.png