• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WANTED - Edge 1, 2 or FX

SqueeGee

Our trusty Edge 1 stopped working and we're looking for a replacement. Located in Central Virginia. Please message me or reply if you have one that's working that you'd like to sell. Thanks!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I have an Edge LE in South Carolina I'd sell. Also have a bunch of ribbons to go with it. Problem would be the distance from you though.... I really do not want to try and box it up. It did run fine the last time I used it which was probably 5 years ago.

dreko

I've got an almost brand new Edge FX, with Envision plotter, Omega software, and brand new unopened foils, materials..
I'm looking to sell. Send me a DM.

dasigndr

Premium Subscriber
I have an edge 1 complete with windows 7 PC, oMEGA 4 SOFTWARE, numerous foils, the idea book, spectratone book, the whole nine yards. I am in Canada. Send me a message if interested.

Jason Thomas

Our trusty Edge 1 stopped working and we're looking for a replacement. Located in Central Virginia. Please message me or reply if you have one that's working that you'd like to sell. Thanks!
I'm located in Pittsburgh, PA. I have an old Edge 1, probably from early 2000s. No foils, but cables are all there and it works. I can send you pics.

Russm62

I have an edge 1 complete with windows 7 PC, oMEGA 4 SOFTWARE, numerous foils, the idea book, spectratone book, the whole nine yards. I am in Canada. Send me a message if interested.
What are you looking to get?

Would you consider selling me the spectratone book seperately?