• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanting to do banners for ball hockey

Y2Breeze

Hi,

Were doing a small ball hockey arena, and need to make adhesive vinyl logo to install on the side board. They need to be resistant, but still quite cheap.

We have a HP K850D printer which is 24" wide.

Is it possible to print on vinyl using it? And it so, which vinyl do you recommend?

Thanks!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Are you involved in the sign industry in any way? This does not appear to be the case. If you are, please clarify and accept my apologies. Signs 101 is a forum for professional sign makers. It is not part of what we do to educate you in how to bypass dealing with a professional sign maker.

Y2Breeze

Hi,

I'm sorry, I'm not part of the industry. I found this forum on the internet and tought it was open. I will look elsewhere, sorry for the misunderstading.

S

SignTech

Interesting Fred ......... I truly believe the same thing happened with the cabinet maker ........