• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Washington State distributors?

Colin

Does anyone know the list of Summa dealers/distributors in Washington State?

In addition, what are some of the more popular "Used-online" sites for Washington? I might be interested in finding a used DC4sx.

Colin

Yes, I know that; I have a Summa plotter, but I imagine that they don't sell direct do they?

royster13

The link in your signature......

AGV is anti virus software and when I tried to go to that link, it lit up like a Christmas Tree....

royster13

When I cut and paste the link that is in the bottom of all your posts it sets off my Anti Virus Software...

royster13

If folks can not click on it, it would seem natural to cut and paste it in a browser....And I have no idea why it acts the way it does....Strange....

Flame

You can also check out Pacific Coast Sign Supply in Portland, OR. I believe they still sell Summa!!!

Colin

I have since learned that yes they do sell direct in the States. I assumed that they would be selling strictly through dealers. "Assume nothing".

They prefer us Canadians to buy through the dealers up here, but the dealers up here are not adjusting their pricing to align with the dollar which is now nearly at par. (.98)