• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question WE are needing to purchase a new laminator

Sign Impressions

WE are needing to purchase a new laminator. WE are looking at GFP 355 or Royal Sovereign, Sigmont.
The Royal Sovereign is in stock and the GFP is 3-6 weeks out. There is also a difference of 710.00 more for the royal sovereign...................any thoughts

Val47

Kayla Mistral. Totally recommend. Again. Have you tried searching the forum for this? Lot's of content already...

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
We've had our RS for about 8 years I reckon. If there's ever a problem, it's with the operator (me). The machine just does what it's told and has been reliable.

WE are needing to purchase a new laminator. WE are looking at GFP 355 or Royal Sovereign, Sigmont.
The Royal Sovereign is in stock and the GFP is 3-6 weeks out. There is also a difference of 710.00 more for the royal sovereign...................any thoughts
We've had both RS - no heat and GFP. The GFP is our work horse. Add the heat and you get give a smooth finish every time, the guides help keep everything tracking straight and blade on the take up reel end saves you a step if you are running long runs, by cutting it apart. That's my 2 cents.