• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

we need "SHALLOW" RACEWAY supplier on the west coast

mobileartdept

MobileArtDept.com Your Image Our Priority!
We have been using Sign Comp for our aluminum extruded raceways (1791 5" deep) and have been very satisfied with their quality, but we are needing a narrower raceway, and would like it taller as well... anyone know of other west coast raceway manufactuers? Preferrably a west coast manufactuer for obvious reasons, any thoughts would be appreciated - Thanks!

Attachments

• SD Channel Letter Raceway 5in Narrow.png
    SD Channel Letter Raceway 5in Narrow.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 26

JBurton

Signtologist
Nothing extruded, talking to suppliers, it would be to fragile, large, and expensive to manufacturer, transport, and honestly service.
As long as you are installing power supplies behind the wall, you can get away with framed .090" aluminum, use it as your wireway, then pull all your wires to the ps behind the wall. Or mount a .125" aluminum or ACM panel to your raceway, but then you have a hard time using the mounting clips.
My favorite is a sub frame and outside face frame, install the subframe on the wall, fit the wallsign over it, use some fancy connectors or ingenuity to make your power connection.