• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What accounting Software do you use?

showcase 66

I use an older version of Quickbooks and I have been looking to upgrade but have been told not to get quickbooks and go another way. One of my clients who is an accountant has told me a while back that he recommends wave accounting. www.waveaccounting.com

Curious to know if anyone has used it before or what everyone is using.

CanuckSigns

we use quickbooks, I would be hesitant to transfer my books to a free online program, what happens when the either go belly up, or decide to start charging a inflated fee for their service?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I am in the process of getting my Quickbooks (purchased a year ago) up and running. I notice it has been "bloated" considerably over the trial versions I've tried in years past. I don't like the fact that the Pro version constantly pesters me to upgrade for more features...some of which should really be standard issue.

Yes....I'm looking forward to the prospects of a QB competetor to come in and change the game...especially for us non-accountants.

JB

Christian @ 2CT Media

We use Cyrious Control on top of QuickBooks... Our CPA/Accountant prefers Quickbooks so thats what we use.

You can prevent all the popups in the preference menus.

signswi

we use quickbooks, I would be hesitant to transfer my books to a free online program, what happens when the either go belly up, or decide to start charging a inflated fee for their service?

Odds are strong they won't go belly up as their financials are really strong. They're a Canadian company that's had so much success up north that they expanded into the US this year. As for the later, that won't be happening, as it would destroy their entire monetization model. However, Quickbooks could do the exact same thing at any time. The safety of both is that you can export your records, which everyone should be doing on a regular basis no matter which software or SaaS you use.

mnapuran

Odds are strong they won't go belly up as their financials are really strong. They're a Canadian company that's had so much success up north that they expanded into the US this year. As for the later, that won't be happening, as it would destroy their entire monetization model. However, Quickbooks could do the exact same thing at any time. The safety of both is that you can export your records, which everyone should be doing on a regular basis no matter which software or SaaS you use.

They don't have inventory tracking... so no bueno