• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what do you all think

Service Sign Co

The Summa DC4 Is really looking attrictive to me. There aren't many threads about it . Have an Edge so I don't see a learning curve, foil costs are a minus,but I'm not selling wholesale. Also don't know what fumes an eco sol type puts out in a small area. I would rather not deal with any fumes or drying time. Everyones favorite program Corel is a plus. Months of research and still not there. 550 pound machine would be a pain to transport up a flight of stairs. The price is also not bad. Any thoughts?

Letterbox Mike

visit ww.printingidigital.net and read the threads there. It seems that as time goes on more and more people are experiencing some significant banding problems. Might be wise to talk to some of them. Summa is a great company, we've had several of their plotters and they are excellent, but it seems the thermal-transfer technology isn't quite there.

Service Sign Co

Another unhappy one. Wonder how many of these printers have been sold? Printdigital resembles this site a lot, plus I was allready registered.Funny I don't remember that

dclet

the "banding" is user error.....

ask real users ~
digital-graphica.com

fumes an eco sol ~ yes they stink, I run both....when the inkjet is going I have to leave the room....I have sprayed everything from single stage to urethanne to lacquer never really bothered me - - the eco sol inks drive me nuts........

Service Sign Co

Gerber Edge hasn't been smooth sailing all of the time. It also gets what looks like wrinkles in the foils ao reverse spot colors.This also happened to a friend with an Edge 2 less than 6 months old. I quit painting or spraying because of fumes

Service Sign Co

Stephen's Advertising in Jacksonville is the one I located,sounds like an advertising co. There's not a lot of dealers close to me. Don't nkow if that's good or not. We have Tubelite & Fellers here within a 2 mile radius