• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do you use for catalogs?

KustomStickerz

I have been trying to catalog my AI and EPS files to a PDF catalog and not all of my artwork is able to view. I tried Thumbsplus but not all artwork is showing. It's a nice program but can not handle all the files.

Anyone else catalog their work and if so, how did you do it?

Thank you

David40

Good luck with that. I have been trying to find such a program but have had no luck finding any one software that will let you catalog ALL the types of files you might like to work with. It's a real pain in the ***. If you find one please let me know.

WildWestDesigns

Why wouldn't Bridge work for this? I'm pretty sure Bridge has an Output to PDF option.

EDIT: Just checked and with Adobe Bridge CS5 you can output to PDF or you can output to a Web Gallery. I don't know how far back that capability goes with Bridge, but at least with CS5 it's there.

KustomStickerz

Bridge does but only one graphic per page is what I was able to do. I need the output like Thumbsplus does.

I believe it does 36 images per page.

KustomStickerz

Installed the prog but with out a server it won't let me open any folders? I tried adding my workstation as the server and get an error when trying to browse. Any help on setting this up will be most appreciated.

Thx

KustomStickerz

Why wouldn't Bridge work for this? I'm pretty sure Bridge has an Output to PDF option.

EDIT: Just checked and with Adobe Bridge CS5 you can output to PDF or you can output to a Web Gallery. I don't know how far back that capability goes with Bridge, but at least with CS5 it's there.

I have CS6 so I will give it a try. Plus I just had a food idea. I can batch export to jpeg very easy and then I can use thumbs plus to creat my PDF catalog.

Thanks everyone

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member

Attachments

• portfolio cdr.jpg
    portfolio cdr.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 82

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Installed the prog but with out a server it won't let me open any folders? I tried adding my workstation as the server and get an error when trying to browse. Any help on setting this up will be most appreciated.

Thx

You must be working in a saved catalog ... even if it is empty. Once there, click on the Catalog menu and then on Add Items. You will then see a normal browse/navigation dialog.