• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question What is this?

JCinNY

Tried to add a contour line to a file and got this funky twist of the line. can you adjust contour lines in Flexi? What can I do to fix it?

Attachments

• flexi.jpg
    flexi.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 247

unclebun

It's all the corners and edges of the bad clipart in that area. I'd just vector edit the outline to fix it.

unclebun

Don't know about Flexi. We use Corel Draw, and you can edit the contour cut line in Corel. If you cannot in Flexi, then you'll have to edit the reversed beziers and bad corners in the original clipart file and make a new contour.

Snydo

Sometimes the best thing to do is just make a black and white version of your file and then use that to produce your contour. Light colors can make creating contours whacky.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
In Flexi it's simple to edit a contour cut line. Select the contour cut then do Effects->Separate Contour Cut.

Now the contour cut becomes an editable path but remains a contour cut line. Edit it any way you like.