• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What kind of a scam is this?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I've received two emails today as follow:

subject: Settlement Matter

Dear Attorney,

I need an attorney to handle potential family /marital settlement matter. Please, let me know if your firm can handle this matter.
Best regards,
Lorianna Umprey.

SignManiac

You do look like you have some Nigerian blood in you Fred. Do you have a sideline legal practice with your other business ventures?

John Butto

I need an attorney to handle potential family /marital settlement matter. Please, let me know if your firm, and can handle this matter.
Best regards,
Lorianna Umprey.

left off the , and... she is looking for a attorney boyfriend

Drip Dry

My neighbor today got a fedex envelope with 2 checks in for 1000.00 each
He then got an e-mail telling him to cash them, take a percentage for himself and then send the rest (his own money)somewhere else. He figured out it was some type of scam.
Can't imagine the extremes some people will go through to run a scam. The Fedex thing must have cost them something

Custom_Grafx

I need an attorney to handle potential family /marital settlement matter. Please, let me know if your firm, and can handle this matter.
Best regards,
Lorianna Umprey.

left off the , and... she is looking for a attorney boyfriend

thats what she said thats what she said!