• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What kind of paper?

Mattc

Hey, all!
I have Epson 7800 printer. I am not in the sign business, but I'd like to do some minor job by myself. I am owning small graphic design firm and currently doing posters and some indoor banners for my clients. Now, I am trying to get clear file printed and put it on a sheet of clear plexiglass. Someone told me there is a clear inkjet film with adhesive back, but I couldn't find such film form inkjetart.com or similar places. Can someone tell me what brand I have to choose and where I can buy it from?

Thanks in advance!
Matt

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
not sure what you're looking for, but i have one question....do you have the capability to print white ink??? if not, the color will be transparent on the clear plexi (unless that's the look you're going for)....

Mattc

No, I can't print white color. I think that could be problem in some case. So whatever i print on it will be transparet color like stained glass or something?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hey, all!
I have Epson 7800 printer. I am not in the sign business, but I'd like to do some minor job by myself. I am owning small graphic design firm and currently doing posters and some indoor banners for my clients. Now, I am trying to get clear file printed and put it on a sheet of clear plexiglass. Someone told me there is a clear inkjet film with adhesive back, but I couldn't find such film form inkjetart.com or similar places. Can someone tell me what brand I have to choose and where I can buy it from?

Thanks in advance!
Matt

I can get you the clear film with adhesive for your epson. 36"x75' is $290 I beleive.