• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What the Font?

rcook99

I am looking for some help to find the font in the word Excavating. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

:Coffee:

Attachments

• Panasci Excavating.jpg
    Panasci Excavating.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 122

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Gerber fonts are proprietary format and only work in Gerber software. Challenge can be purchased at MyFonts.com as a single TrueType as was suggested by Tikiboyz.

rcook99

Fred, thanks for the information I will go and buy the Challenge font and MyFonts.com.

I appreciate all of the input and help.

Thanks,
Bob

zgraphics

the font is call brandyscript just a little bold, the person who designed the door lettering
thicked the font with a outline. You may have to slat it a little. the font challenge is not
a script font it's a bold font... I hope i'm right..

iSign

the font challenge is not
a script font it's a bold font... I hope i'm right..
you "hope"?? ...why not just click Tikiboyz link and see for yourself... or even just take Fred's word for it... no reason to stick your foot in your mouth with outlandish "hopes" of being right, when all the proof that you are wrong is one click away :Oops:

zgraphics

you "hope"?? ...why not just click Tikiboyz link and see for yourself... or even just take Fred's word for it... no reason to stick your foot in your mouth with outlandish "hopes" of being right, when all the proof that you are wrong is one click away :Oops:
Okay now that i have my foot out of my mouth, Fred might not know everything, I just wanted to help to find the right font. I can hope for anything and say whatever i want. I didn't see you suggest a fonttype for the lettering Tikiboyz needed. You probably didn't know... this forums is to help one another, not talk shit..! You're probably a old fart with alot of time in your hands. :signs101:

R08

It's $40 fot that mediocre font. If all you need is the one word why not just vectorize it.

TC Grafix

Okay now that i have my foot out of my mouth, Fred might not know everything, I just wanted to help to find the right font. I can hope for anything and say whatever i want. I didn't see you suggest a fonttype for the lettering Tikiboyz needed. You probably didn't know... this forums is to help one another, not talk shit..! You're probably a old fart with alot of time in your hands. :signs101:

you tell him Zgraphics! lol :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

rcook99

Well finally getting around to lettering a couple of pickup trucks for a very good friend. I was looking at the PANASCI and thought it was IMPACT but the S has a flat top and bottom. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance!