• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What the heck happen to this jeresy?

Used Imprintables Warehouse sub stop stuff.

They brought it back with the edges coming up a bit and this dis coloring.

I wonder what the heck happen?

attachment.php

attachment.php

The others look great! just like this

attachment.php

Attachments

• bf017765.jpg
    bf017765.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 1e3edf77.jpg
    1e3edf77.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 12871a73.jpg
    12871a73.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 159

Mike_Koval

Hmm this is interesting...what is the label inside of the core say? it almost looks like the vinyl delaminated from the adhesive...

Mike_Koval

That is def a possibility. If the dryer is super hot it can cause that dye to come thru like that.

Is there a lot number on the label?

Mike_Koval

well that's a plus...dye sub jersey's are so tough with heat transfer. keep me posted on this...i would venture to say the customer dried at a high temp

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
I use Stahls ThermoFilm on dye sub jerseys (mainly motocross) and have never had a problem with opaqueness or washing.

Did you ask the customer how they washed/dried it? Are you sure you used the proper settings when you pressed it? Did it look good when it left your shop?

I use Stahls ThermoFilm on dye sub jerseys (mainly motocross) and have never had a problem with opaqueness or washing.

Did you ask the customer how they washed/dried it? Are you sure you used the proper settings when you pressed it? Did it look good when it left your shop?

Have not talked to him yet.
I'm "sure" but I don't do a lot of printwear so you never know.
and when it left the shop it looked great

Mike_Koval

the thing with dye migration is it doesn't happen immediately. It can sometimes take a day or more. The heat is what causes this. It is basically re-activating the dyes in the fabric.

I always stress to never dry a dye-sub jersey that has a transfer on it.

the thing with dye migration is it doesn't happen immediately. It can sometimes take a day or more. The heat is what causes this. It is basically re-activating the dyes in the fabric.

I always stress to never dry a dye-sub jersey that has a transfer on it.

Sweet! and thanks!

ps- i'm about to pull the trigger on a new press.. Will contact you in a few days