• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What was it?

ballparkgraphics

Recently saw a guy at a festival cranking out customized vinyl signs. He had a 24" cutter but was using something that I had never saw before. It looked like a screen printing screen and frame. He'd just place it over the cut vinyl and roll it onto the screen, then place the sign blank under it and roll the vinyl onto the sign. What exactly was this? The screen looked like it had some elasticity to it. Thanks.

omgsideburns

We have a lot of them, and use them daily. Don't use much application tape for things assembled in house since we have them.

trakers

That looks pretty cool if it works as shown. And it appears to be priced slightly below the 5x what it should cost pricing of most other sign related tools.

I see they have a MBG. Maybe worth a try.

trik

yeah it's a great tool, once you get the hang of it, learn a few little tricks with the tape, you will save time and money from less application tape. The cost more than paid for itself in time alone, the first month I had it. Good luck!