• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What would you do if you "accidentally" named your company?

bernie

Change the name.

I got bombarded with auto windshields years ago ... duh, I sandblast glass and rock so where that came from i don't have a clue.

Name change did not hurt me one bit ... I made sure that I had the old domain name locked up so no one could snag it. Did a "formerly"
xxxx for a couple years. No one remembers the former company these days.

I do run as a DBA under the main corporation but no one pays any attention to that either.

Bernie

Farmboy

Change it. Your business will survive it and you'll be much happier. I was in the same fix at my 3 year mark. I went with the name Autumn Acres Screen Printing because I had Autumn Acres dot com as a website from a previous endeavor. After years of people misunderstanding me as saying Auto Makers, I decided it was time for a change. That was 10 years ago and the transition went off without a hitch.

Craig Sjoquist

KEEP THE NAME.. frequeskinz.com As I see it your doing personal wraps & race type cars & trucks you have created a reputation & it looks darn good for this type & customer ...SO WHY FIX WHAT IS NOT BROKEN.

On a 2nd note if you want the into sign advertising business make a new name & website work off your customer list & make a new one additional advertise both one as a niche, one as commercial seems simple to me