• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What wrap vinyl do you prefer?

What wrap vinyl do you prefer to use?

• Total voters

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
With all of the choices out there, I'd be interested in finding out what Wrap Vinyl is working best for shops that have been in the wrap business for a while. Our installer prefers to work with 3M. We want to use the best material thats going to give us the best performance, is easiest to work with, and if I can save some money without using the most expensive materials we want to do that. I also realize that in different parts of the country this answer may vary if there are some materials that work better depending on weather conditions. Your input is appreciated!

Last edited:

702 graphics

Ie use EZrs. Tried 3m for a bit but think Avery is a better product. My whole family works at 3m and gets mad I use Avery.I think with 3m you pay for the name. Avery's repositionability (made up word). Is amazing if you allow it to out gas.

kstompaint

If you are inexperienced or speed is your priority, 3M is the way to go. Oracal is much more difficult to install but it stays where you put it much better.