• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats a fair price for this printer?

Scott Reynolds

Seiko Colorpainter 64s that been sitting for a year with clogged heads? Im thinking its close to being worth parts only. I have a price to offer in my head, but I thought I would ask some of your guys for your opinion.

I'm really kicking my self for selling all of my sign equipment, in the back of my mind, I knew I would be back. :banghead:

Thanks

PS, I am wearing my flame resistant boxers and a cup, so, well, you know. :covereyes:

Last edited:

OldPaint

are you smart enough to know how to make it work???? if you buy it for $100, and can fix it, you got a deal. IF YOU BUY FOR $100, AND THEN PAY.........someone $3-4000 to make it work............not so mich))))))

Scott Reynolds

are you smart enough to know how to make it work???? if you buy it for $100, and can fix it, you got a deal. IF YOU BUY FOR $100, AND THEN PAY.........someone $3-4000 to make it work............not so mich))))))

Yep, that has been considered. Re-claiming the heads vs replacing the heads would be the deal breaker.

I guess a better question would be, what is an average price for a used Colorpainter in fair condition?

Just sent an email that probably killed the deal anyway. :smile: