• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I buy 2nd flexi pro

I have a 2nd computer that isn't used very much but I hate pulling the dongle out of main computer to use it. Does anyone know where I can buy a 2nd flexi 8 or 10 for the 2nd station?

I would think someone doesn't use flexi anymore and has it and wants to sale it.

WildWestDesigns

I have a 2nd computer that isn't used very much but I hate pulling the dongle out of main computer to use it. Does anyone know where I can buy a 2nd flexi 8 or 10 for the 2nd station?

I would think someone doesn't use flexi anymore and has it and wants to sale it.

Can they not be networked in? I know my digitizing software you can set them up within a network to run off of one security device.

jayhawksigns

Is all you are wanting to do is design on the other station?? If so just grab a Designer license, it can't output on its own it but it comes with basically all of the design options of the Pro version and can output to the Pro's Production Manager. Its what we do here.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
As long as both computers are on and networked you should not have to move the dongle from one to another. We have 3 users that all run on the same single license/dongle. The RIP computer which is dedicated to just driving the printers and cutter has the dongle plugged into it and it is on 24x7 and just runs Production Manager. The workstations also have the exact same Flexi installed with the same license key password. On those we just run Flexi (designer part). Only one can have Flexi open at a time, if someone else tries to open Flexi they get a license key not found error.

CS-SignSupply

I am not sure the new CLOUD version with software license will allow this same setup. If the CLOUD version is tied to a USB dongle, it might still work.... testing now.

Otherwise, if you need a seat for Design only to then output to PRO, FlexiDESIGNER is the way to go.

Feel free to call me if you have more questions.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Just ask Sightline, I will do everything I can to help with your Flexi needs.

Yup, CS Rocks! Bobby is always ready to help. :smile:

and yes, the networked config I mentioned above does work with 8.x and also with the new Cloud version. I skipped 10.x so I cannot say for sure on that. I will also say, 8.x Flexi cannot connect to Cloud Production Manager and Cloud Flexi cannot connect to 8.x Production Manager. They simply do not see each other.

FrankW

The information of SAi was that the dongle-based Cloud-Version will have this kind of floating licence, but not the undongled version.