• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I buy a Demo or Used VS540I or if any sale going on right now Help!!

argenis83

Unfortunately Im in a budget i can't pay full price. Im located in San Diego California. I heard about the SIGA expo show in las vegas. Do you guys know if I can get a good deal at expo?

Thanks

Robert M

Trade show

Look for a 20% discount, but they may expect you to take it with you. You can pick up a 54" Mutoh ValueJet and a stand alone cutter for 15K

threeputt

Vs540i Retails for $19,999 what do you guys think would be a great deal on this printer at Vegas show?

Call Doug Zeal at Denco. We just purchased ours a month or two back and got a killer deal. (Roland was offering incentives) He might still be able to help you out with a good deal.

It's an outstanding printer!

threeputt

You want to get the best deal you can, of course.
But if you've got the work, that thing will make you so much money you won't even worry about what you might have saved. Worry more about work you're losing out on! Get busy printing.

argenis83

Thank you all guys looks like a got a killer deal. Now time to read play learn and make some $$. Thanks Again