• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I buy some perforated window film ?

cuztumfx

Hi all
I am quite new here
I finally got a plotter but, I do airbrush work and painting on autos

can anyone tell me where I can buy some perforated window film ? the kind you can see out of but cant see in once a scene is applied ?

I want something solvent proof since I want to airbrush a scene on it to put in the rear window of my ford truck

Thanks all
Cuz / cuztumfx

dwt

Wuz up Cuz.., We do it all the time. once you mount the perf after painting blast it lightly with a pressure washer to open up the holes. Shoot it with some clear and it should be good to go for a few years.

Bigfish, is it 50/50, 70/30 or some other? That's a pretty good deal for the dough.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hey guys its a 1 year and I have it in 60/40 50/50 and 70/30. I also deal the best pricing on the Clear Focus as well but my house brand rocks.

Salmoneye

I love the price of your house brand but don't know about selling 1year instead of 3 year. Do you sell it in other widths as well?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Yes I carry it in 60"x164' also for $336.50 and I can cut rolls to any size you want but you pay for the whole roll so if you want 30" rolls then I would have you buy a 60" and I would chop it in half for ya.

I just got off the phone with the MFG and theirs is a 2-3 year, same warranty as Clear Focus also

Salmoneye

Wow, that sounds like a good product at a great price. You should be selling the heck out of that stuff. I will definitely buy a couple of these from you. I need to decide the size I want you to cut them. I assume this product comes with the clear backing paper?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Wow, that sounds like a good product at a great price. You should be selling the heck out of that stuff. I will definitely buy a couple of these from you. I need to decide the size I want you to cut them. I assume this product comes with the clear backing paper?

Yes sir I do sell alot of it and its my number one item I love selling.

dwt

Hey Circle & Stealth, what's the wow about? Did you read his profile?
He's tired of deadbeat sign guys delivering late promises to his custom shop and wants to improve the quality and turnaround. The same reason I started this shop years ago.

It's a big sandbox, lets try to understand where people are coming from before you jump to conclusions.