• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I buy this art

martingraphics

Looking to purchase these hands, has anybody a clue.

Attachments

• Doc1010.jpg
    Doc1010.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 106

TXFB.INS

why not trace them? easy lines, bet would take 60 secs to let Corel trace and then clear of the edges

Vinylman

Evidently you don't.

For goodness sakes are you for real???

Your in a graphic industry, ou have "Graphics" in your name.
Do you have a clue how to work with a pencil and paper and DRAW the DUMB thing.

OldPaint

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH VINYLMAN..............why if you cant even trace these simple things ARE YOU IN THE GRAPHICS BUSINESS????

Pat Whatley

So it's okay if he traces these and sells them but you same people would be raising hell if he was tracing a peeing Calvin and selling it. Somebody actually asked about where to buy artwork instead of stealing it and you guys belittle them. Nice.

visual800

How many times has someone posted art on here and asked how to redraw and they get flamed? It appears to me some of you will change directions with the wind. Now, as Pat mentioned, someone asks how to purchase something and you offer tracing ideas lol

OLD PAINT IS THIS ITEM IS SALEABLE AINT THAT STEALING? And how the hellare some of you experts on whats for sale and what is stolen

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.

As this is a logo, I'm pretty sure you won't be able to buy it since it's their brand. If you contact them you can probably find out their liscensing rates ... but judging from the size of the company they probably won't know where to start on that for a one off job.

OldPaint

visual800.......when i posted that, i wouldnt have guessed that was some logo. looked more like a piece of public domain clipart. its kinda like the NIKI check mark..............lot of other use it, with a little different shape so a hand or a check mark.......is pretty well public domain........positioning and direction dictate its purpose.

martingraphics

I know I could trace it, but it is somebody's logo that is copyrighted. I try to run an honest business (for the last 45 years in the graphics business) and I wouldn't want my stuff pirated.

martingraphics

I didn't know who's logo it was. Not I know and have emailed them for permission or not. If I can't get permission to use or purchase then we go with something else.
This is what my customer wanted, but if I can't do it legally I DON"T DO IT.