• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I find this type of post?

thewood

Can anyone recommend a source for this type of post? Looks like 4" x 4" pvc. The sign in the pic is 2' x 3' plus the rider.

Attachments

• Post.jpg
    Post.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 139

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Probably a 'Fence' place. You'll just have to customize it to become a yard arm type.

jscarl

Lowe's and home Depot both have vinyl sleves that slide over 4x4 posts. They have end caps also.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Problem is Jimmy... they don't look like 4" x 4" posts in his picture. They appear to be smaller dimensions.

Pat Whatley

I haven't used one, we make all of ours from 4x4 posts. Dan's right, there's nothing to making one with just basic tools. The one from Alumapanel may or may not come with the ground stake. If it does the stake itself is pretty slick, it works as it's own post driver to install it making it easy for real estate agents to stick one up themselves.

I wouldn't recommend the vinyl one for a permanent sign, if it needs to last make your own. It's funny, looking at your picture it looks like somebody just skipped the stake and buried the bottom of the post in the ground.