• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you guys buy boxes?

cdiesel

We usually get them from Uline, but they often don't have the sizes we need. We ship a lot of flat, wide items, and they just don't stock them that big. I know I can do custom, but we only need a couple hundred at a time.

RycckG

We are a printer and manufacturer of corrugated boxes. I am not a Merchant Member so I will not solicit business. Any small corrugated box plant in your area would be interested in quantities over 200 pcs, and you can easily afford simple 1 color graphics and a custom size for less than you are paying a paper merchant. Search the term Corrugated Sheet Plant along with your state and you should uncover a few guys in your area.

cdiesel

Thanks guys I'll check those out.
Glenn, we just printed directly onto kraft paper here... let the printers run overnight when they're not busy.

SignManiac

We buy 4x8 sheets of b flute cardboard, two hundred at a time and build our own boxes. 90% of ours are custom sizes and my guys build a damn good box and they're fast at it.