• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to find the best classes ??

PhantomNeon

Each time that someone ask something about their first wrap, everybody say 'go take a class"
I'm planning to do it, for learn a lot tricks, and see how get better in my job...
but I'm so confuse about classes, i google about it, and I find a lot classes for many diferent prices, everywhere !!!!!
Someone told me before that wrapexperts are the best...I want some advice form people with more experience than me...
How is the best guy outhere ??/
where is the most recomend place to go for car wrpas class ??/
I want to learn about install , but what about design ???
separate places /???
where is the place to go for learn more about design??/
someone see the aurora graphcis DVD ? photoshop pro-designer ??/ it is good ???/

Mosh

Wrap you own stuff, your friends stuff, do a few before you sell them. Practice is way better than any class. The classes are like a two day deal, no way you are going to be good only doing that!!!!

Charlie J

Trial and error is nice, but I think a class is necessary to learn the basics. A good class will let you get your hands on a variety of different materials and give you pointers on different techniques. Some of the wrap professionals have years of experience that you could never get with trial and error.

BROWNDOG

Work with your supplier, most of them offer some basic classes cheap to get started, they'll also know where to recommend you go next, if your buying and using 3m go to a class sponsered by 3m, avery, oracal, etc.
you may be able to find an installer that will work with you on a few jobs, it's always easier to learn one on one in your own enviroment