• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which adhesive and which transfer tape?

CaliDude

What's up guys, I'm new here to the forum and thinking about starting a vinyl decal business and then hopefully move into printed stickers. I'm trying to build a knowledge base of which applications require different vinyl thickness and the proper adhesive. I also would like to know what type of transfer tape I should use. Any help with the following questions would be much appreciated.

What type of cast vinyl do you guys prefer for cars, car windows, and glass windows? What type of adhesive is best?

What type of adhesive sticks well to skateboards, snowboards, surf boards, helmets, etc?

Do interior walls require different adhesive types like permanent or removeable?

What is your guys' favorite transfer tape brands for these types of applications?

Again thanks for any help for this newbie :peace!: