• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

which is best way?

graphix

hello,
i have a sp540 and i do not use it to often at the moment, which way is the best way to park this until needed, i know my waste bottle was over 1/2 full of head cleanning ink, it was my first set of carts ,now i have the second set, and kinda hate to see it waste all that ink again,,how would you go about try to save on the ink from being wasted?
thanks

Gino

Premium Subscriber
As Chicago said, if you can't print more signs, than make samples every other day. Keep the machine running at least once in a while. Put up more samples and try to sell more digital printing. Business or a particular type won't come to you if nobody knows about it. Wrap your truck or car.

Color Dude

So if you choose not to do the above...

Just run a head wash, in which you will need all 4 carts of cleaning fluid. If the machine is going to sit for a long period of time, and your unable to run it, I would do the wash. If you are going to be around, then I suggest what the other 2 guys said. Much easier and alot less expensive.