• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

White ink printing wholesale??

sinclairgraphics1

Sinclair Graphics & Installations
Does anyone have a good referral for digital white ink printing? I need a job completed that requires white printed on re-moveable clear vinyl and trying to find reseller pricing.

Thanks

monroesigns

Can you print on clear (reversed) then apply to white vinyl, then contour cut as needed? Should work unless I do not understand your application.

monroesigns

Can you print on clear (reversed) then apply to white vinyl, then contour cut as needed? Should work unless I do not understand your application.

gnubler

Looking for a wholesale source for die cut stickers. My customer hands them out as promo items to their customers.
Similar to this image so the colors show up on dark surfaces.

https%3A%2F%2Fstorage.googleapis.com%2Fsm-content%2Fcore%2Fproducts%2Fproducts%2F999%2Fgallery_1

jharler

Are regular members allowed to advertise services here? If I'm breaking a rule, feel free to let me know.

I specialize in stickers and can print white ink on transparent, holographic and metallic. Located in southeastern NC and turn around times are usually 1-3 days. Send me a message if you want a quote.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Are regular members allowed to advertise services here? If I'm breaking a rule, feel free to let me know.

I specialize in stickers and can print white ink on transparent, holographic and metallic. Located in southeastern NC and turn around times are usually 1-3 days. Send me a message if you want a quote.
Technically, we're not. But I personally don't see an issue with regular members helping out other members if/when merchant members can't/don't offer their services.