• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

White prints, clear vinyl, blue backing... anything other than the EDGE?

SolitaryT

I'm working for a fantastic archery shop in Colorado. I'm about to leave and do my own thing (no burned bridges), but, as a final gift to my current employer, I'd like to find something like signs365 who can mass-produce stickers of varying design, about 6"x6", white print on a clear background, with a blue backing and clear transfer tape? I know it is a pretty specific niche, but they do thousands and thousands of these decals and throw them into all of the bows they sell to Cabella's and everyone else. I'd like to save my boss some time and money. Sure, he could pay me or someone else to run the edge for DAYS, but come on, guys, there has to be a better way. Anyone? Thanks in advance.

SolitaryT

It does, in fact, exist! The brand that my employer is using is called "ShineRite". I think he gets it by the pallet load from Fellers. 15" punched (EDGE ready). Now, when you say ($$$), are you saying UV is more expensive than EDGEing, or are you saying I'd SAVE ($$$)? Either way, thanks a bunch!

SolitaryT

Thanks Pat. I'll get a hold of Fellers and see what the story is. The website says they offer a 48", but I don't know if the paper is blue-backed. Still, I hadn't considered a UV printer, but that's damn brilliant. I'll keep you posted.