• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who uses provehicleoutlines.com

Graphic Extremes

Knows To Little
Wondering who uses this site for vehicle templates.

Are the templates accurate? They are the only site that I can find the template that I need.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Been using them for over 20 years on literally thousands of vehicles now. Generally speaking, yes very accurate but on some vehicles it is always best to get some manual measurements like if the roofline slopes way inwards or it has deep recesses, or something but typically we just add make sure to add 3" of bleed (6" overall) and are fine.

JBurton

Signtologist
Here's a stupid question, would one of these templates be any good for something as small and particular as the 'platinum' lettering on the fancy f150 tailgate? Got a guy wanting me to do inlays, I really don't want to have to order them...

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Here's a stupid question, would one of these templates be any good for something as small and particular as the 'platinum' lettering on the fancy f150 tailgate? Got a guy wanting me to do inlays, I really don't want to have to order them...

Nope.... they do not have that level of detail for areas like that.

Bxtr

We use Signelements, its nice because they also have clipart and photos, even font styles...