• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why do my panels never line up?

Bly

And there you have it. If they aren't outgassed they will be stretchy... and stretch when you're applying.

TCaruso

Could be the laminate.

Some days they line up on the table and some days they don't, that has to be uneven tension from the take-up roll. On the panels not lining up I think its a matter of us stretching it as we apply. We are usually in a rush so we don't give the film a chance to off gas so that needs to change as well.

It definitely sounds like stretching problem but it's hard to be sure without seeing it. You may be elongating the laminate with excess film tension when applying the film to the vinyl and or you may be stretching the graphic during installation.

http://www.aglinc.com/agl_V2_OverLaminate.htm this link will guide you to a video that may answer your questions. If you need additional info let me know.