• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why i watch craig ferguson!!!!!!

GypsyGraphics

I don't like many TV personalities but... but I love Craig Ferguson! He's the funniest guy on TV.

Out with some gal pals... we were doing that stupid "who would you most want to be stranded on an island with" thing... mine was Craig Ferguson.

Master's Touch

Joe I gotta hand it to ya-- picking the sign industry as your choice of career is really admirable given your spelling skills.

Oh and thank you, for helping to give me material to MAKE my posts so much fun!! I couldn't do it w/out you OPIE!! :U Rock::U Rock:

thewood

I read his autobiography "American on Purpose" a couple of weekends ago. It's a really quick, fun read; I recommend it.

He also featured my favorite band, The Avett Brothers, a couple of weeks ago one of their first national tv spots.

TheSnowman

He's so much better than Kilborn was. He's just hilarious. I wish he had his show on a little earlier so I'd be coherent when I watch it.

OldPaint

well.........i CANT WATCH CONAN.....i see BEVIS & BUTTHEAD.....when i look at him!!!!!!
and i was not a fan of them either.