• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wilcom Help!

rcook99

I am looking at buying Wilcom embroidery software. Originally I was looking at Decostudio 3 to work with Corel X6 which I already own. When I was contacted by a rep I was told the Deco Studio 3 is $1,200.00 but I would be able to buy Wilcom ES for $1,500.00. Keep in mind this is after a trade in. So my questions are as follows. First is it worth the difference to bump up to the ES version? Also how good are the conversions from Corel vector to a finished stitch out? Also they will throw in the auto digitizing module for bitmaps. ($500.00) value. Also any other input would be appreciated. Thanks RC

rcook99

i am looking at buying wilcom embroidery software. Originally i was looking at decostudio 3 to work with corel x6 which i already own. When i was contacted by a rep i was told the deco studio 3 is $1,200.00 but i would be able to buy wilcom es for $1,500.00. Keep in mind this is after a trade in. So my questions are as follows. First is it worth the difference to bump up to the es version? Also how good are the conversions from corel vector to a finished stitch out? Also they will throw in the auto digitizing module for bitmaps. ($500.00) value. Also any other input would be appreciated. Thanks rc

bump!