• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Clings

Angela

I have a customer wanting window clings but she wants the window clings to go on the inside of the window. I have a line on clings for the outside but not for the inside. Is there someone out there who can do these? Any help is appreciated.

HaroldDesign

I've printed the same as usual (On white), and apply it on either side of the glass/viewing side without problems. Maybe it worked because the ink coverage was about 50%.

iSign

Insignia is a merchant here on signs101, and although I've done in house printing for ten years, for inside applied clings, you want to PRINT white, not apply white, in my opinion... unless you just need 5 or 10... so, I had Mike do 500 for me last fall, and the client was stoked, I made money, and Insignia earned my testimonial with great service and price!

iSign

I've printed the same as usual (On white), and apply it on either side of the glass/viewing side without problems. Maybe it worked because the ink coverage was about 50%.

It "worked"?
I'm sure it clinged ok...
But I think her client wants to read it from outside...

signage

If you place the ink side on the glass you stand a chance of the ink transferring to the glass!

Angela

Just tested a cling on the inside of the window. I licked it first, that didn't work so great, then used windex, it is sticking for now. I will see how it holds up. I could see that the ink might transfer. If the ink does transfer, would there be a lam I could use for the front?

CanuckSigns

how big of a cling are you looking for? if it's under 11.8" in one direction, anyone with a gerber edge should be able to do these for you no problem.

Firefox

Can do up to 53" wide clear static cling if needed. If a merchant member can't help you out PM me.
Print in reverse then white flood for hanging inside with outside viewing.