• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Winnipeg Jets

mfatty500

What do you think of the new Jets logo? (I'm a Blackhawks fan)

Attachments

• winnipeg jets.jpg
    winnipeg jets.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 148

Baz

I like the lettering and the winged logo allot.:thumb: But it's taking some time for me to get used to the round military crest. ( Habs fan!!)

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
This is a frustrated Thrashers fan saying CONGRATULATIONS!

Not meaning to rub it in, but... It's starting to look like Atlanta is a place for growing NHL teams for Canadian cities... :)

As far as the logos go, they look great, except the roundel just might be tooooo close to the actual Canadian military roundel for my tastes... but that's just me...

CS-SignSupply-TT

Sorry NHL! But, give me college hockey and the FROZEN FOUR. Unless I can have STANLEY CUP intensity during the reuglar season. Speaking of regular season, how about shrinking the regular season, increasing the number of playoff teams and lengthening the STANLEY CUP without extending into JUNE!

mfatty500

How about going back to the original six, or at least east of the Mississippi river.End in April like it used to be, back in the day.

sfr table hockey

I think it would have made a great 3rd jersy idea. Keep the original and even throw that new logo on for a shoulder patch but keep the original logo.

This way they would not tick off the old faithfull and yet be able to sell the 3rd jersey idea to those who like it.

Baz

I think it would have made a great 3rd jersy idea. Keep the original and even throw that new logo on for a shoulder patch but keep the original logo.

This way they would not tick off the old faithfull and yet be able to sell the 3rd jersey idea to those who like it.

Never thought of that. But yeah ... That would have been much better!:thumb::thumb: