• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Won an iPad 2 but...

amw

Longtime Members
I think the Ipads not having flash is dumb.
Wonder if it will ever have it.

We have the Ipad2 and its ok, but we were not impressed with it.
Its nice and all but we would rather have the same thing running windows.
(I know they make them)
Then again we are not apple people, except the kids ipods we have nothing else apple in the shop or the house.

Marsha

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
the ipad 3 is coming out and will be way better than the 2.

Better is subjective, they haven't said they were going to increase the sizes of the drives on the bastiches, they haven't said they were going to make the screen visibility and resolution better, and they haven't said they were going to optimize the processor for better multi-tasking operations. At this point it's all just rumor and really it will be more of the same features and operating capabilities. Likely though they will not increase size of screen or resolution capabilities, it will be a tinier bit faster and will still not have an HD camera when it's main functionality is tied to people being able to record the world around them easily. I mean for the love of all that is unholy ... you couldn't even use your photos outside your iphone in any way until a firmware update on iphone 2. ew.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
You are at a disadvantage right now. With the ipad3 coming out soon and everyone knows it, so selling a previous generation model is more difficult.

I have had very good luck with Craigslist, no fees

CES020

I'll put it on ebay this weekend. I just hate losing so much of the price to fees.

Why not take the price you're asking, deduct all the fees you hate on ebay, and list it for that price here? You'll get the same money and sell it to someone here, "in the family", so to speak????

CES020

It'll probably go fast in the $600 range. The only difference I think you'll really see in the new one is a retina display. Rumor is the display is incredible.

I think there's a lot of value in the one you have.