• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wood Wright Shop

Si Allen

He is very knowledgeable ... but is a klutz! Always hurting himself.

He is out of shape physically ... ever notice how he pants out of breath when he does any work?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BobM

There are few who have mastered the use of hand tools as he has. Love to watch a master craftsman ply his trade.

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
He is very knowledgeable ... but is a klutz! Always hurting himself.

He is out of shape physically ... ever notice how he pants out of breath when he does any work?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I believe he has a "bad" back. I think a lot of that panting comes from the pain. I've seen him wince when getting up from a stool. He does seem to cut himself a lot, and his shop is a freaking mess. I prefer Norm.

Jillbeans

C'mere, big guy. I have a deeep splinter and I need those big strong arms to help pull it out. Reallll slow.

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
Code:
1 . I like boats, but no the ocean.
2. I'm a sucker for French Poetry and rhinestones.
3. I'm kind to strangers and children.
4 . The only other carpenter that I admire is when I'm watching myself on tv.
5. Like the american indian and the buffalo, I use EVERY part of the tree.
6. The lenses of my safety glasses are ½" thick, but have given me the ability to see wood on a molecular level.
7. I cry one tear everytime I see an IKEA
8. I can lick my eyeball with my tongue.
9. I made my first website out of mahagony.
10. Once I built a 1 story ranch home using only plastic kids tools.
11. I use Just for Men on my beard
12. Once on a dare, I ate 5 buckets of sawdust and shat a dinette set.
13. I built my first victorian Toy Box Armoire at 1 month old.
14. I removed the mole from Bob Vila's forehead with a set of RoboGrip pliers
15. At the end of the day, I soak my fingers in a bowl of Palmolive dishwashing liquid
16. I have 37 different flannel shirts
17. I once willed a bookcase hutch into existence.
18. My right pinky is a phillips bit
19. I've leared that in a pinch, a stale tortilla can be used in lieu of a biscuit joiner
20. Over the years, because of shop accidents, Ive had to slowly rebuild Bob Villa from mahagony
21. I drink 1 qt of linseed oil per day and sweat it out both hands for easy varnishing applications.
22. I rebuilt New Orleans by myself last weekend.
23. On Que, I can produce toothpicks from the corners of my eyes.
24. I once killed a man just to watch him die.
25. And remember this: there is no more important safety rule than to wear these — safety glasses

Norm, I read this years ago but just had to go back and read it again. Probably the funniest thing I've ever read on this site