• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Woodgrain Cut File Contest!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
So I am looking for some cool cut files I can implement into my wood grain films, I am asking for you to submit your coolest idea, winner will get a free roll of wood grain film and their design will be exposed in all my marketing pieces. Let me know if anyone has any questions, lets run this for 2 weeks and see what happens. Random examples.

93.jpg
ideawood.JPG
ideawood2.JPG
51iNsjl3kbL.jpg
51Rrp5KqprL.jpg
93.jpg ideawood.JPG ideawood2.JPG 51iNsjl3kbL.jpg 51Rrp5KqprL.jpg

MikePro

IMG_9576.JPG IMG_9583.JPG IMG_9586.JPG IMG_9579.JPG IMG_9582.JPG haven't edited these pics, but couldn't help but share. Recently won a BudLight speaker from a Golf Outing, but I'm a Miller Guy. lol. Almost gave this away to a friend, but realized I still had some woodgrain vinyl from a recent project.

edited to note: wrapped the face with gold vinyl, and then overlaid it with perforated black. super sexy.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
How much do you want? I am just asking for some cool cut files lol, I can get it done on fiverr for cheap, but I want to promote the work from my clients, how is that bad? I am not selling the graphics or anything.

I made an observation, by definition it is crowd sourcing, a whole bunch of people give you free work and you reward one of them with a roll of vinyl.

in my book its right up there with subscription software and politicians...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Being a part of this community, there's no way I view this in that sense.

However, it is like a contest and the OP is asking the 'cream of the crop' to participate. I kinda see it as a very nice opportunity for everyone.

Kinda like getting paid from your customer after meeting their requests.

Oh well, to each their own..... in business and life.

Oh yeah....... and I know he won't answer me, as he too, has me on his ignore list :roflmao:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I made an observation, by definition it is crowd sourcing, a whole bunch of people give you free work and you reward one of them with a roll of vinyl.

You know me, always trying to screw over my fellow Signs 101 members! Foiled again I guess.

DerbyCitySignGuy

This might be one of the wildest takes I've ever seen on Signs101.

It's baffling to me that somebody would be offended by potentially getting free advertising from a distributor AND winning a roll of vinyl. All for sharing a cut file that's probably been used somewhere before.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
oh, what that the guy that was asking for designs so he could submit his truck to a competition or something?

The Fas* Signs guy that wanted people to design graphics for his bucket truck..and he would give away like a free squeegee to whoever he ended up using...lol