• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Worst customer we've had so far! Rant!

DrCAS

Asks us to match a price he got from somewhere else..(Why are you shopping around when we do all your crap, and you just said we do a good job)... So whatever i match it, it was about 700 less, no biggie on a quote that large.

I would have said, "No. I provide the lowest pricing possible based on past relationships and that you are a non-profit. It is my way of giving back to the community. My work is worth the extra hundred dollars per truck."

When you price match against a competitors price, what you are telling the client is that you must feel that you were charging too much to begin with. When dealing with the new guy, you have to "educate" him on the past relationship. He knows nothing about you and is trying hard to impress someone by "saving" some money. It was a perfect opportunity to solidify a new relationship.

401Graphics

My wife and I run the business together. She deals with all of the customers, and designing. All I do is produce and install. I only deal with the wholesale customers.

My daughter and I stayed in the truck, so the customer had no idea we were even there.