• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Worst vehicle lettering ever!

binki

don't have a pic of it but a van down the street had duct tape letters with black sharpie contour inside to give two-tone outlined letters.

he has since upgraded, i will have to walk by and seen what it is now but it looks similar when i drive by.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Relax bro, I'm sure no harm was meant.

Flamey, you should stop trying to figure out what other people are saying or thinking.... you're embarrassing yourself. It had nothing to do with meaning any harm, but much like yourself.... when someone can't do something themselves... they really have no grounds for pointing fingers at others.

You wanna do it, go ahead, but there’s a certain amount of respect lost for others that go around talking crap and don’t have a clue how to do it themselves. There are those exceptions, but you are not one of them.

tome might know how to hand paint, but I took a gamble that he didn’t and his later post proved it.

schramm

I think that truck is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of why we as "Americans" have to PRESS 1 when calling a company!

Funny. It looks like at some point there was a substantial increase in price of the talipia special. Looks like it jumped from 3 bucks to 13 bucks! How much of an increase is that? Wow, times are tough. With the windfall profits of that kind of increase, he can pay for some better lettering. There is a locksmith here in town that is a do-it-yourselfer when it comes to lettering. It almost makes this look............nice! I gotta post some pics, you guys will frickin' laugh.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
You get what you pay for. I wouldn't eat nothing from there.

Likewise, I wouldn't hire you as a grammar consultant. If you wouldn't eat nothing then it must be the case that you would eat something. Ah, the charm of a double negative.

artray

Worst vehicle

don't have a pic of it but a van down the street had duct tape letters with black sharpie contour inside to give two-tone outlined letters.

I didn't think I would cause some much interest (and conflict amongst Signs 101 members) with that picture I posted. Maybe we can start a 'Hey! Look at this ugly vehicle lettering job' picture contest. lol

CES020

A.J. Meat Man must be doing alright for himself, whether you like or dislike his lettering. Google him and you'll get an address, use Google Street View for the address and you'll see he lives in a nice house in a nice neighborhood, so something must be working for him!

Pat Whatley

A.J. Meat Man must be doing alright for himself, whether you like or dislike his lettering. Google him and you'll get an address, use Google Street View for the address and you'll see he lives in a nice house in a nice neighborhood, so something must be working for him!
Dude...are you some kind of stalker or something? Trying to check out AJ's meat?

CES020

Dude...are you some kind of stalker or something? Trying to check out AJ's meat?

Yeah, I wanted to see what you've been raving about for so long :covereyes:

Really not that complicated. The name is on the truck, google it, it shows the address listed, click on that, street view and you're looking at it.

signage

gee, jill, i saw that and it reminded of the lettering jobs in western pa......when i lived there)))))))))))))))))))))) everybody there.... are sign painters))))))))))))

Yea and they still think so when then move away))))))))))))))))))) to FLA)))))))))))))))

CES020

I'd comment on your house, but I've seen what you do to squirrels and I don't want to find out any more than I already know for fear I'll end up on a milk carton somewhere :Big Laugh