• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Would like to buy a good tornado, twister clipart

gtjet

Anyone know where I can buy a good clipart of a tornado, twister.
Can draw one if needed but prefer one already done.
Thanks in advance

gtjet

kind of, I was looking for something with big muscular arms, mean eyes, and fierce teeth and a dust trail that says if you were in the way too bad.
This is a logo that will go on a basketball floor, there mascot logo. Thanks

PMG

No problem ..........just thought i would toss it your way to see if it would work for your application,,but as you stated,you need a bad ass tornado:thumb: !!!!

gtjet

Was thinking I may have to draw it, scan it and vectorize it which I was hoping to avoid. That makes paying a little for professional clipart look pretty reasonable for a bad ass tornardo

Ken

I had a dream...

This is a recurring dream...
I have this truck..kind of a cube van but it has these two stacks coming out the roof. On the side of the truck it reads " Twin Tornadoes" with a graphic on it that I just cant put together.
I survived a tornado in Edmonton Alberta back in the '80's. I think this is where the dream comes from. If you haven't witnessed this..you haven't lived. You also have not died..LOL.
Good luck..show us some photos when you're done.
Ken

gtjet

I will contact John Denton and see what we can work out, thanks O.P.
Ken I will post the twister if I remember. Thanks for the suggestions guys.