• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Would you download from here?

slipperyfrog

They have the odd logo I have looked for. No big deal really downloading ai, eps, or cdr files. Have not seen much for popups from them either.

skyhigh

No big deal really downloading ai, eps, or cdr files.

Is that correct??? I believe I've heard that, but I wouldn't bet any money on it.

If in fact, it is an ai, eps, or cdr file that you initiate when you hit their "Download" button.

Anyone else??? Is this a reputable site?

slipperyfrog

ai, eps, and cdr and not executables. Still feel unsafe then run it through your virus scanner. I have had no problems with this site.

skyhigh

ai, eps, and cdr and not executables.

I appreciate the reply, and I'm not doubting what you say about those files being non-executable

All I'm saying is..... just because a site says you are downloading an ai, eps, cdr or pdf.....doesn't mean that is indeed what they will be uploading to you when you hit that button.

Just being cautious
(or a puss)

skyhigh

That's called "Looking before you leap!"

Ohhhhhhhhh I never do that Brian. :Big Laugh
THATS NO FUN AT ALL!!!!!

cept for the computer, cause I'm too dumb to fix it myself. Correction.... I can usually fix the problem, but I create a couple more in the process.