• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap Design: Going from one side to the other

daenterpri

Hey Guys!

I'm messing around with some wrap designs for my truck. Here are 3 I made up last night.

My question is that in all of these, how do you keep the pattern consistent, going from one side of the truck to the other. It's not like I could design the right side to the left side of the truck as one complete pattern, right?

Is it too hard to create a seamless design like these and have it be accurate once I go to install it?

Any recommendations on how I should bring these designs together on my hood and the top of the truck?

Thanks!

Andy

Attachments

• truckwrap.jpg
    truckwrap.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 75
  • leaftruckwrap.jpg
    leaftruckwrap.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 65
  • downtowntruckwrap.jpg
    downtowntruckwrap.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 72

HulkSmash

Hey Guys!

I'm messing around with some wrap designs for my truck. Here are 3 I made up last night.

My question is that in all of these, how do you keep the pattern consistent, going from one side of the truck to the other. It's not like I could design the right side to the left side of the truck as one complete pattern, right?

Is it too hard to create a seamless design like these and have it be accurate once I go to install it?

Any recommendations on how I should bring these designs together on my hood and the top of the truck?

Thanks!

Andy

If you're going to stick with one of those designs, (I suggest you don't, cause they're not very good) then you can just continue the patter on the hood. Just imagine adding on another like 70" piece to continue the pattern...

but i'd just start over, those designs aren't very attractive. Especially the first one.. im not sure exactly what you're trying to do with this one.